Here are just a few things that I’ve learned as a mom of boys:
– I can name almost any type of construction truck out there. If you aren’t sure if it’s a front loader or an excavator, you now know who to ask.
– The same goes for tractors. Having a dad who works for John Deere helps.
– Spider-Man holds his hand a specific way when shooting his web. And you must make the sound effects at the same time.
– If you have no idea what they’re talking about, it probably pertains to a video game.
– Aiming is harder than you think.
– At some point they will come outside naked, put their hands on their head and pee like a sprinkler. In front of your friends.
– Cute clothes can be hard to find. Everything either has sports equipment or a truck on it.
– Tackling can occur at any moment in time, even at church.
– Even strong tacklers need kisses from their mom.
– Finally, as rough and tough as they can be, they still need to cuddle with their parents (thank goodness).