My SIL Jennifer had her favorite 10 new songs to run to on her blog. I thought I’d do something similiar. Here are my top (and first) ten songs on my workout play list.
1. I Know You Want Me – Pitbull
2. Waking Up in Vegas – Katy Perry
3. Hicktown – Jason Aldean
4. Cheater, Cheater – Joey + Rory
5. Rehab – Amy Winehouse
6. When I Grow Up – The Pussycat Dolls
7. She’s Country – Jason Aldean (again)
8. Irene – Toby Mac
9. The Anthem – Pitbull (again)
10. So What – Pink
You know, a little rap, pop, country and christian all thrown together. It works.
Now I’m going to go run. I’m so not motivated.