You wouldn’t believe the things I found when I went through my elementary/middle/high school box. Here are just a few of the things that I came across:
– Yearbooks and report cards galore.
– Letters from my Grandpa Bill and Grandma Irene, who have both passed away. I’m not a crier but they had me bawling on the hallway floor. Someday I’ll have to scan and post some of them.
– Every card that I received from birth. Or that’s at least what it looks like.
– Every swimming ribbon that I ever won. I kind of understand the 1st, 2nd and maybe even 3rd place ribbons, but the 8th place ones, what’s the point?
– A few notes that my friends and I passed to each other in high school. Poor Mr. Adkins had to deal with Kelley, Michelle and I passing notes like these to each other the entire 11th grade year.
– Letters from friends. Nicole, that includes you. I have yet to go through those letters to see what they say but I’m 100% sure that they will make me laugh.
I wonder how much Nicole would pay me NOT to post some of those letters:)