In honor of The Office tonight, see how many of these you can answer:
1. Who said, “I get 10 vacation days a year and I try to hold off taking them for as long as possible. This year I got to the third week in January.”
2. What was Jan’s hyphenated last name before her divorce?
3. There’s a selection of Dwight’s stuff inside the vending machine. What does Pam want?
The pencil cup
4. During their grief counseling session Kevin tells a story about his dead uncle which has more than a passing resemblance to the plot of what movie?
Weekend at Bernie’s
5. Angela says she wants to see it everyday. Oscar says it’s offensive. What are they discussing?
Her poster of babies playing music
6. Dwight gets a fax that reads, “Dwight, at 8 a.m. today someone poisons the coffee…” Who sent it?
Future Dwight (Jim)
7. Jim’s training Dwight to have a conditioned reaction to a stimulus the same way scientists train animals. In Jim’s experiment he uses his computer reboot chime as a stimulus and what mints as a reward?
8. Who at Dunder Mufflin has never won a Dundie?
9. After Dwight protects Jim from Roy, Jim tries to give him a gift in return. What is it?
A glass display for his bobblehead
10. Kelly didn’t catch Phyllis’ wedding bouquet because this person knocked it out of her hand. Who?