Here are some things that I am loving for October:
– Fall hand soap scents at Bath and Body. I bought a few of the candied apple, cinnamon pumpkin and vanilla ones yesterday.
– These remote controlled pumpkin lights. I think I’m going to have to buy it this year. I’m always a little freaked out that our pumpkin will catch on fire, which will then spread to our front step and house.
– Gymboree clothes. Thank you for getting past the mainly orange and brown shirts – my kids cannot wear those colors.
– Things at work are slightly slowing down.
– Open windows during the day.
– The fact that my dogs are barely shedding anymore. Hallelujah!